Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012. To a blessed New Year to all.

2011 is done. The majority of people I know believe 2012 will bring good things. Myself included. If it works for you I wish a personally successful active year. I have been fortunate to have enjoyed this multi sport lifestyle for many decades. It has been very good to me. Physically, spiritually and emotionally. Of course I have my trying times of hardship, loss, sadness. I thank God I have Him (or Her) to help me walk(or run, bike, surf, etc.) through it.
I have my own personal goals for 2012. Stay connected. Spiritually to that higher power that has miraculously allowed me to get this far. Physically to continue to rock and roll. Party like a rock star. On the bike. On the run. In the water.
Life is short. Take care of yourself. And those around you. And if possible maybe even some not so close.. or as fortunate. Make 2012 a great one. Beginning today........

No comments:

Post a Comment