Monday, September 27, 2010

Bonelli Express


The Team of Tri Events put in lots of hard work and it showed as their race this past Saturday was a blast for all. They gave away more free raffle schwag than I ever seen. Anywhere. Corey of Coates donating most of it. Chip timing and they already have results up with splits and that's always a treat. I knew Jodi was first female but not 6th over all!(women started in the last last wave) She layed it down! My trusty steed here provided me with the fastest bike split of the day carrying me from 10th out of the water to 1st into the bike/run transition. I had company pretty quick though and hung as long as I could with the young gun.. Then the "21" on his calf got smaller and smaller. And that was just fine. He had to work for it as he saw "51" in front of him for many pain-inducing and lactate producing minutes........ That was another fun race!

No comments:

Post a Comment