Thursday, April 25, 2013

Jodi Lynn going for the win!!!

Okay. I really don't care what place she finishes. First and foremost: Jodi completes her races safely. Second: She enjoys it. Third: I don't care what place she finishes(oh, I already said that).
        My wife is a little stud. 99 lbs. of muscle. 100% beautiful human being. 50+ in years. 50+ hours working as a nurse every week. And she still rips up any course there is to offer. Pictured here ripping up the Mt. Baldy time trial this past summer. Yes when most men stayed away from this event. Probably because it is the toughest 15 miles of climbing to be had around here.
        Jodi will be competing in the legendary Wildflower half Ironman a week from this weekend. My bet is she will rip that course up too. Don't matter to me. As long as she has a safe and sound race. And enjoys it.

Thank you to one of my best friends and photographers on the planet who took this shot. Jodi IMO is the female version of you. Fast, friendly and phenomenal.

No comments:

Post a Comment